Some time admin forget their user name or password. this is bit difficult for new site owner to recover their login id. to login admin panel generally they gets an URL where no password recovery available. i am going to show some tips about how to resolved this problem without deleting a website. without any page or database deletion you can reset the login id or user id or anything else you lost. follow the instruction below.
- Login to your cpanel with an user name and password provided by hosting service provider.
- Find the “PhpMyAdmin” from the cpanel listed icon.
- Open User table from your database. ex- SERVER_USER
Once you open “PhpMyAdmin” you will get the total database list of your site where the details information stored about you and your user. to find your admin login details please click left side table to see it.
- Once you click the wp_users from the list you will get total database information from right side content box. follow the converted password and copy it.
- Find a decoder who can decode the password as normal text. you can also decode this from online through a website who is offering password encryption and decryption.
- Once you find the normal password as text try to remember the output result does match with your password. if you still cannot remember then try password encryption service and convert a normal text then copy output code and edit the password filed then save it.
- Now try to login with the decoded text as your passcode.
Your user name and converted password will be displayed in the database. due to security reason your password will be encrypted with several format. normally it encrypted with MD5 hash if you are using wordpress. for others custom site may have used others encrypt system. now time to decode the password and get normal text of it.
- go to: http://www.md5online.org/md5-decrypt.html
- Paste your encrypted passcode to the decode input box and click “Decrypt”
- You will get an output! if this is your passcode well now login to your site admin. if not then your password is encrypted from another format. ex SHA-1 or anything else.
Still cannot remember your password get help from our expert. or HIRE a freelancer from odesk or freelancer.com. for professional website you should not provide your hosting details to any individual 3rd party which may caused your website hack or any SQL Injection later.